Karen Mok thanks Andy Lau for Molesting Her on stage


When fans managed to get near their idol, they would get nervous, likewise Andy Lau has the same situation. “Movie-fan Princess” Connie Chan Po-chu brought along her son Dexter Young Tin-King to be the performing guests of Andy Lau Unforgettable concert which got Andy too excited till he lost control. On the same night, Karen Mok was also the guest and successfully “spiced” Andy.

When knew that Connie would appear in the concert, a group of Connie’s fans had touched down in the Hong Kong Coliseum, unexpectedly Andy himself is also a Connie fan. When Andy introduced Connie onto the stage, he expressed: “She’s one of my favorite idol, later her son take me as his idol.” After these words, Connie dressed in a black dress appeared with her son Dexter, the audience reacted with loud thunderous applause.

Andy added: “I remember watching elder sister Connie’s films when I’m young, then I was staying in Hong Lok Yuen, there was once she came, finally I’m able to meet my idol!” Dexter then told Andy: “You’re also my idol, I had watched your films and listened to your songs.” When Andy spotted a nervous Dexter, he told him: “Don’t speak anymore, I experience what you are feeling now!”

Andy seized the chance to give Connie an embrace and said: “When I invite Connie to be the guest of my concert, she didn’t say anything but actually I do feel that this song represent her.” A modest Connie quipped that her singing is only kindergarten level thus it was a breakthrough that she duet ‘Ming Xing’ with her son in the Hong Kong Coliseum, it’s unknown if being his fan, Dexter’s singing has a bit of Andy Lau’s flavor.

Karen wore a polka dots dress to show off her long legs which raise the temperature of the Coliseum, she duet ‘Xin Suan De Qing Ge’ with Andy coupled with close-body dance. Karen expressed: “Every time I meet Andy on the stage, I will become wild. Today I’m wearing polka dots, it represents admiration and concern.”

The previous night’s guest George Lam tested Andy’s memory, Karen used the same stance, luckily not to seek debt payment but seized the chance to thanks Andy. She said: “Do you remember what you told me 18 years ago?” Andy frown and quipped: “You’re asking me if I remember again?” Karen continued: “I think you don’t remember, you have romances with many people, remember when I entered showbiz in 1993, relatively an unknown, but during a post music award ceremony celebration dinner, you walked towards me and whisper to me: “You work harder, you can do it”, these words are more important than winning awards, I will thank Andy all my life!”

No comments:

Post a Comment