George Lam appeared in Andy's HK concert


The appearance of George Lam resulted in another high, as George is an important person to Andy as he was influenced by George to become a singer. Thus, George seize the opportunity to ask Andy to “pay back his debt”, he said: “I first saw him when he was shooting a music video, he was the dancer, that time I feel that this fat boy was interesting, I sent him home, when location shooting on Hainan Island in 1982, I told him why not he tried singing, that time he told me: “If I can, I would return you 82 cents if you give me $1″ Did you remember that you said that? Now you had been a singer for so many years, you owned me a lot, the condition remained the same!” Andy then replied: “Is it? I did said that? Why not the money I earned from singing, 40 cents to Deannie Ip, 40 cents to you and 20 cents for my family!”

George also revealed how he stepped on the wrong platform resulting him fall into the stage and fainted, Andy accompanied him the whole night in the hospital, it can be seem Andy has high respect for his teacher. In the end, when George sang ‘pang jeuk ngoi’, Andy walked towards the audience to imitate as a fan, wave his light stick to motivate the 1200 audience to pay respect to George, it was a heart warming scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment